March meet.

Radio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jonny cash. One of my favourite songs. Hurt. I hurt myself today. Mad. I'm good to go any time. Paul would love a Wednesday this month. Can that be possible. Give me some thoughts. Biff said we could go to his place near the stone cross. It's a carvery job I think. The more suggestions we get the better we can try to match everyone's needs. I'm good to go with the popular vote-anywhere.

Maybe a ruby then up to biffs the next month. Sounds bloody good to me. But if we do biffs this time it means another meet up this way so it should be done Cheshire way. Biffs girl friends the manager......even walker might turn up.

Having considered the Indian restaurants that I can recommend none of them have good car parking which is always important to us. So I am inclined to suggest that we take biff up on his generous offer at the Toby carvery on the east lancs near to the stone cross. Because Paul has asked for a day change for this month I am suggesting Wednesday 29th. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your employer Christian but instead of building a garage what about a poly tunnel and a "Harry brown" set up. Then you could be self employed. Lol hope you can make it. I'll leave this for a couple of days for other suggestions and then start a list. We can do an Indian on another month.

Cheers Paul. We ask for suggestions so we can try and meet as many of our members requests. Sometimes that's the day or date or the venue. We will never match everything for everyone all the time so that's why changes need happen. And no one knows what changes we all have to make month to month. You made the request so let's go with it. Toby carvery on the Wednesday 29th march at 8.00. Biff can you make us a provisional booking for 10 and you can adjust it as the list grows.

I'll start a list

Biff

Radio

Brassbones

Rick (hopefully)

Walker and Leanne

Mark and beck

Mr bean

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Great stuff! I'll let my girlfriend know! What's everyone thinking of eating? We do the Carvery obviously, but like I said if everyone just wants to go with the bites that we do (wings, pigs etc) give me a heads up and I can just sort out some sort of platter instead of individual portions! Cheers