The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mike B (New Supra from japan)

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

i got mike this car last night and what a beauty, but it took a while to find one in this immac or pristine condition my guy in japan said it has been well pampered and looked after even he was surprised on the cleanliness of the car. its one owner with 71,000km

6 speed manual

HKS F Con V

HKS frount mount intercooler

Apexi gagues

uprated suspension

possible uprated clutch ?

HKS EVC

TRD dials

advan Wheels

Full exhaust system

Aftermarket steering wheel

front valance

Aem skirts

Fiberglass bonnet

veilside rear spoiler

Aero Mirrors

facelift rear lights

clear front indicators

TRD front and rear strut braces

Sparco bucket seats

engine bay detailing

am sure mike will come on soon and tell yous all.

sil.jpg

Looks very nice, is it quick silver?

Shame about the wheels again tho :D

I'm sick of people saying these wheels are crap!! Have you tried weighing them? The whole point is they're so light! Just cos they're three spokes. :complain:

(I feel better now :rolleyes: )

I'm sick of people saying these wheels are crap!! Have you tried weighing them? The whole point is they're so light! Just cos they're three spokes. :complain:

(I feel better now :rolleyes: )

I couldnt care less, im commenting on the looks, not the weight, and IMHO they look CRAP.

Besides I bet you the guy/gal who put them on didnt think at all about the weight, 3 spokes are just popular in Japan, advan wheels etc, like the ones with the coloured centers too.

If I was after a light wheel it'd be Volks.

That's what I like to hear!!!!

450 for the wheels on ebay...

Did you hear that Jurgen!!?

I've hit the jackpot :thumbs:

Anyway - there may be some bits and pices up for sale. I have to put a roll cage in it, to keep the family happy, (I'll post a picture of my old sup - it's not a pretty sight, or rather it was until last november) and the wing is up for grabs, possibly even the bonnet if it is a bit too much to much in real life - never can tell until you see it in the flesh!

I couldnt care less, im commenting on the looks, not the weight, and IMHO they look CRAP.

Besides I bet you the guy/gal who put them on didnt think at all about the weight, 3 spokes are just popular in Japan, advan wheels etc, like the ones with the coloured centers too.

If I was after a light wheel it'd be Volks.

I agree with you completely dude! 3 spokes look gei! If you want light wheels and were concerned about it you should buy some Magnesium ones.

I have Volk's and I bet they are not any heavier than those 3 spokes.

Is all down to personal opinion at the end of the day though.

I think the car other than that looks nice though. I'm very jealous :complain:

Nah, I don't think jurgen will, no one does...do they? I'm thinking of letting terry at it when it comes, see what the cost of putting a sensible single on it may be... depends what it is like in real life - seems strange to have evc and fcon-v on it with stock turbos....

My last car was never remapped - it should be ok on optimax before I decide what to do with it.

Nah, I don't think jurgen will, no one does...do they? I'm thinking of letting terry at it when it comes, see what the cost of putting a sensible single on it may be... depends what it is like in real life - seems strange to have evc and fcon-v on it with stock turbos....

My last car was never remapped - it should be ok on optimax before I decide what to do with it.

Only a few HKS dealers have access to the software.

Your last car was running a stock ECU though Mike? Just mentioning it as the Japanese will have tuned it for 100 octane fuel I'd imagine.

Gaz.

Lovely looking car Mike, with your wheels on that will look sweet.

Jurgen - you going to remap in the UK for fuel?

Gaz.

lol i wouldnt even know were to go, nah am just bring the car over for mike it took some sourcing and some 3am phone calls to mike for a few weeks.

imo i would keep the bonnet.

bu its mikes car and he can do whatever he likes :eyebrows: