The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Having bad luck with my Bomex :(

Marco

I only have the Bomex bumper fitted 2 months. Couple of weeks ago one of my spot lights was hit by a stone. It still works, but the glass is broken.

And now today I left work and saw somebody hit my bumper quite badly! 2 Long scratches, one is at least 1mm into the fibreglass! I f*cking hate public parkinglots! I remember I was parked next to two black ford focusses, so I'll have a look tomorrow if one of those cars has my paint on them.

Now time for these -> :swear: :swear: :swear: :complain: :violin: :twak: :banghead:

http://www.webaxis.co.uk/~marco/supra/IMG_1790___scale.jpg

I only have the Bomex bumper fitted 2 months. Couple of weeks ago one of my spot lights was hit by a stone. It still works, but the glass is broken.

And now today I left work and saw somebody hit my bumper quite badly! 2 Long scratches, one is at least 1mm into the fibreglass! I f*cking hate public parkinglots! I remember I was parked next to two black ford focusses, so I'll have a look tomorrow if one of those cars has my paint on them.

Now time for these -> :swear: :swear: :swear: :complain: :violin: :twak: :banghead:

http://www.webaxis.co.uk/~marco/supra/IMG_1790___scale.jpg

Might be able to do a quick fix on sat dude !!!!! :eyebrows: It wont be perfect but plenty good enough for now !!!!

Dude :woot:

It's the same where I work ... now I try and park where no-one else wants to and near a CCTV camera. I reckon it's pure lazyness and drivers being either imcompetent or impatient to park and can't be arsed to be abit more careful and reverse abit when it's completely obvious that space is tight.

Wankers!

i know how frustrating this is, i seen some bitch i town hit my car all she had to say was sorry ( stuck up bitch ) she would of been if she had said something witty because she would have been minus her back window lucky she never damaged the bumper but she could of done

BTW if you cant fix the bumper ill have it :D

It's the same where I work ... now I try and park where no-one else wants to and near a CCTV camera. I reckon it's pure lazyness and drivers being either imcompetent or impatient to park and can't be arsed to be abit more careful and reverse abit when it's completely obvious that space is tight.

Wankers!

Another thing that doesn't help is the stupid size of our car parks in this country, cars jammed in so tight so you cant even back into spaces properly let alone open your doors fully. No wonder so many cars get marked!

What a bugger - one of the reasons I always occupy 2 spaces at work ;)

oooohhhhh how I have had running battles with facilities staff over this......their not fcukin interested when I complain about my door being hit due to the narrow parking spaces we have….not interest if I can’t get in and out of my car as long as I park within the white lines….. ^**)(&*(& arseholes!

Sorry to hear/see this Marco

oooohhhhh how I have had running battles with facilities staff over this......their not fcukin interested when I complain about my door being hit due to the narrow parking spaces we have….not interest if I can’t get in and out of my car as long as I park within the white lines….. ^**)(&*(& arseholes!

Sorry to hear/see this Marco

Its filling up here so not long before they moan I bet.

When I worked in one of the other buildings and had the Supe I used to take 2 spaces. One morning I came into work a another office worker from the building was waiting for me at the door. (Car park was always half empty every day at the time). "Do you always have to take up 2 spaces?" he says.

I said yes and carried on walking!!!! Then he goes "Its very inconsiderate".

So I stop and turn round to him and say, "Whats also inconsiderate is the muppets that work here and haven't got the brain power to work out how to park properly and open there door without hitting peoples cars, and until they do, then I'll do what I want. I've already had my old car pick up several dents from here. And its not exactly busy is it?"

So I walk off again and he says to me "Right if thats your attitude I'll notify security". I say back, "Ooooooh bothered!" :D

So anyways, turns out he sent this long ranting email to security. My manager is quite friendly with them and went to see them just to see if tosser had complained. Sure enough he had, and security showed him the email, and gave him a copy!!!! :D:D So my manager asks them what are they gonna do about it. "Nothing" LMAO!!! :respekt: They said there was absolutely nothing they could do about it, all they could do was ask me not to and I'd just say no anyway so it wasn't worth the hassle!!! Class!!!!

Sorry for the waffle, but I like to remember the story from time to time - makes I larf! :D

true pete! people get tickets off the car park warden where i work if they take up to spaces! of course, the people who park at a stupid angle, pressed up against your door get off without anythin!had one woman park next to me in a micra, she was that close to my car that no one could walkin in between the cars!! :twak:

Oh, and that afternoon instead of coming back and taking up 2 spaces, I parked lengthways so the supe occupied 3!!!! :D:D:D:D

Av some of that! :D

class! suppose if you did that now they wouldnt mind too much, probably say somethin like "damn taxi drivers, who do they think they are!" :D

just messin with you matey, i'm thinkin of gettin myself a skyline in a couple of years :D

Unlucky Marco, I know how that feels.

I had a MkIII writen off because a woman reversed into my passenger door in a car park. She claimed I pulled up behind her, it took 20 months for the insurance companies to agree that it was her fault as I wasn't even in the car. Still waiting for the rebate from the higher insurance premiums I incured from this period.

class! suppose if you did that now they wouldnt mind too much, probably say somethin like "damn taxi drivers, who do they think they are!" :D

just messin with you matey, i'm thinkin of gettin myself a skyline in a couple of years :D

Cheeky fooker :p

No need to worry anymore though - I just leave it in the rank all day :p