The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Porsche 911 (996) Carrera 4S

CarlT67

I thought this would be a good balance of fun and make a good daily driver but I don't get on with it daily. Should just buy another 6 Speed Single, i really miss my old one :( (hint hint ;))

Basalt Black with full black leather

6 speed manual gearbox

Four wheel drive

Recently refurbished 18" Turbo ll wheels

The car has covered just over 104 thousand miles

Bose sound system

PCM Navigation

Electrically operated and heated sports seats

Stainless steel sports exhaust

Headlamp wash R

ear parking sensors T

Tilt/slide sunroof

Recently its been serviced by Zuffenhaus Porsche for the last two and a half years, the most recent being a 48k major service including spark plugs, belt and brake fluid change, also recently they've replaced the clutch along with rear main and inter shaft seals.

Sold

When these first came out I loved the big headlights but I think they do date the car and I went on to prefer the 997 front end. I seriously considered a 996 4S 10 years ago and even looked at a couple, always wondered if I should regret I never did buy one but somehow, I don't. This is a really keen price for a 54 plate 4S though, so anyone looking for a 996 should be heading to Gatwick for a gander.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.