The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another whats it worth thread

berg

Im contemplating possibly selling my supra around May time

Its not a dead certain but if certain things happen the way im hoping then i could most definitely use the money rather than have it sat parked on my driveway

Im just not too sure exactly what to price it at, i know value is currently at a high but how many of the cars actually sell is another thing so id like to try and price it accurately should it happen but by no means do i need to rush and sell

The car has just flew through yet another M.O.T so expiry is Feb 2018

80k miles

Usual GZ spec on the inside, leather seats, driver and passenger airbags etc

Very extensive history with the car, 2 folder full with all receipts for everything on the car totaling £20k in parts alone

Spec list from my project thread

Engine/Performance

Tuned by Greg at ProTuner 630bhp 575lbs/ft.

Whifbitz 264 Cams

NGK Iridium Plugs

HKS Cam Pulleys

HKS Fine Tune Cambelt

Whifbitz Breather tank setup

Whifbitz Alloy Radiator

Whifbitz Polished Power Steering Tank

Polished rocker covers with AN-10 fittings

Polished Turbo Compressor Housing

Polished water neck

Polished Alternator

Polished Belt Tensioner

Whifbitz Heater hoses

Whifbitz polished coolant pipe

Custom Billet Spark Plug Cover

Greddy Clear Cam Cover

Whifbitz Polished overflow tank

Whifbitz Billet Radiator Brackets

Purple Pulleys & Whifbitz Billet Idler Pulley

APR carbon cooling panel

Custom Billet strut top mounts

Whifbitz Carbon Bonnet Damper Kit

PHR Oil Cap

Wire tucked engine bay

Turbo/Induction

Precision 6266 Turbo 1.00A/R

PHR Manifold

Precision 46mm External Wastegate

Screamer Pipe

PHR 3" downpipe + Midpipe

3" Whifbitz Exhaust

Whifbitz turbo heat jacket

Custom Intake manifold

95mm throttle body

4" K&N

3"FMIC kit

Fuel/Tuning/ECU

Wolbro 485 fuel pump

I.D 1000 Injectors

Billet 3/4" high flow twin feed fuel rail

AN-6 Fuel lines

AEM FPR

Fuel Flex Sensor

Link G4+ SupraLink ECU

Link sensors = oil temp, oil pressure, knock sensor, boost solenoid, IAT, Map sensor all with fail safes mapped in

Toucan touchscreen display

AEM Wideband Gauge

Transmission/Drivetrain

Late model R154 gearbox conversion with remote shifter (only 47k on the chaser it came out of)

Custom Propshaft

Spec stage 3+ clutch (1k miles old)

A02B LSD

Whifbitz solid shifter bushes (creates a bit of cabin noise)

Exterior

Full respray in OEM silver (3 years ago)

TRD half carbon spoiler

Rolled rear arches

OEM rear spats

OEM side skirts

Facelift front indicators

Facelift Headlights

Facelift Rear Lights

RMM Front Splitter/Lip

8000k HID's

Suspension/Handling

BC Racing BR Coilovers

Interior

AEM Wideband Gauge

Toucan display

Full leather

Sony double din

Wheels/tyres

Varrstoen ES2 19x9.5 & 19x10.5

Pirelli pzero 305/30/19 & 255/35/19

Havent got many up to date pics of the car itself at the moment but it hasnt changed on the exterior since these pics below

Where on earth has this come from mate?! Surprised to hear it.

Stunning car and attention to detail is second to none. Hard to put a price on it given originally auto and converted to manual but given its the tried and tested R154 and has so many other high end mods I would be aiming between £21k- £23k. That's just my opinion of course.

Best of luck whatever you decide mate.

Quite a bit more than i had in my head which makes me glad i asked

Its a tricky one to price, ive seen various cars priced high including some cars with w58 boxes, but i never known if they are realistic or dreamers prices

- - - Updated - - -

Where on earth has this come from mate?! Surprised to hear it.

Stunning car and attention to detail is second to none. Hard to put a price on it given originally auto and converted to manual but given its the tried and tested R154 and has so many other high end mods I would be aiming between £21k- £23k. That's just my opinion of course.

Best of luck whatever you decide mate.

/QUOTE]

Thanks Greg, It doesnt get used as much as id like to and now an opportunity has come up at work which ive been waiting 3 years for and would leave me even less time to enjoy it, i just dont really want it sat there doing nothing and becoming an expensive ornament mainly, but will see what happens as i will find out around April time :)

Christopher

At least enjoy it for a year mate

Do u need the money?

Money isnt an issue so technically i could keep it if i get the new position, but the 1st 12 to 18 months of it will likely mean working in London and only coming back every weekend or 2 so it just seems a waste if i cant use the car

But we shall see

Hard to pitch as single turbo cars are just not shifting at the moment at the prices being asked. There have been a few listed over the last 6 months in the £19k to £26k range and as far as I can work out none have actually sold and the only one to move on is Mikes into a dismantle thread. I think with the over £20k's being thrown out you'll be looking at your car for a good while yet. Depends if you need to sell or want to sell for the right price?

Everyone knows the infamous lime green Supra that was a RZ conversion to a 6 speed that appeared twice on eBay actions in quick succession. First time sold for £14.6k, second time sold for £14k. That was supposed to be a very well cared for and well specified build motor. The lime colour would restrict the appeal over a factory silver option but the Getrag 6 speed box would be a plus. So we know how much the basement price for highly modified autos is.

I concur with Mike on the price likely to attract some interest.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-supra-RZ-big-single-turbo-/222399802223?hash=item33c80fab6f%3Ag%3A8Y8AAOSw9GhYghiv&nma=true&si=1GPBivKdYKIJQnxNMogwPXOBr44%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Its good to get some views, the figure i had in my head before starting this thread was £17k and that would be the absolute minimum i would take for it

But with that said it may not even happen, its just good to get an idea if i do decide to

Gearbox i suppose all comes down to preference, i personally wouldn't touch a 6 speed box for a conversion, hence the R154, but the way the market works i totally get it isnt going to demand the money it would if it had a 6 speed box

If i do decide, i would start high and adjust according to interest as id be in no rush to sell

Im going out for a drive now, so we will see if the car can persuade me that this thread was a bad idea :twak: