The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VVTI Induction kit with MAF housing!

Glanza_Mike

Hi guys,

Looking for an induction kit (or just the elbow with fitting really) for my VVTI Supra with a housing for a MAF sensor.

Ideally need to get one ASAP as my car won't run without one now, please let me know if you have one lying around or where i could get one from. Thanks,

Mike.

There was a wanted ad up a while ago for a vvti air box. Maybe the guy has an induction kit he would swap? The other option is to make an adaptor to go from the back of the MAF sensor pipe off the auto straight to the turbo. Obviously that would mean keeping the stock air box :)

Il straight swap you my VVTI HKS induction kit with updated filter that actually filters as opposed to the original HKS unit and all it will cost you is your big shiney brake setup.

Fair deal ;)

Other than than Mike you will be best making an elbow or buying one from Toyota they are not cheap though.

I take it that means there's no longer a standard airbox up for grabs? :thumbdown:

Comparatively there are very few VVTi cars on the forum. You would be far better off ordering a new one from Toyota as the plastic won't be as brittle as a 2nd hand one and you will get it quicker. Part numbers below should you get fed up of waiting :)

Air box 17700-46350

Radiator Air Duct 17751-46050

Headlight Air Duct 17752-46060

Support Bracket 17771-46010

1x Bolt 90119-06525

2x Bolt 91631-B0614

3x Bolt 90119-06467

Have you tried ordering the separate parts for the air box or is it only the lid that has a PN? Have you tried the US forum?

Well I guess I could order a lid (17705-46100) in case just the bottom box turned up. However there's no individual part number for the box. Only the whole assembly including filter and lid which is 17700-46350

Well I guess I could order a lid (17705-46100) in case just the bottom box turned up. However there's no individual part number for the box. Only the whole assembly including filter and lid which is 17700-46350

Okay, what about Supraforums or Supraforums AU? If you are prepared to import you *may* be lucky enough to pick up one from either of those.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.