The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello all : I'm new here... sort of....

Lucifer

Hi,

My name is M-Jay and I usually hang out at http://www.supraforums.com. However I have just decided to make tha change! I have owned 3 supras in my time, GZ, GZ Aero and now another GZ.

I love to drift and can compitently do laps of most roundabouts, cars or even lamp posts. Rear tyres for me are every 4-5 weeks withoug fail! Protyre we love ya!

My current car was bought as a wreck virtually, but now sports:-

HKS Decat Mid

HKS Super Dragger

HKS Racing Suction

HKS EVC 5

HKS SSQ BOV

HKS FCD

HKS HyperMax II's

HKS Iridium's

HKS Cam Wheels

HKS Ground Wire Kit

HKS Oil cap (!)

BL Crank Pulley

Lightened Ancillery pullys

Dual Walbro 255lph Pumps

UK brakes (In garage waiting fitment and cleaning)

and a mountain of other stuff that needs fitting!

My aim is to make this one knock on the door of 500bhp (crank) on the STT setup - and befor you say it - yes they will be changed... when they let go!

But I have a few minor niggles before I continue that I'm hoping you guys can help me with. Ill be posting them in teh tech forums soonish!

well then... helloooooo all!

M-Jay

hi mate, welcome....this is a new smiley and has got to be used

:needspic:

:D

Well truth is it looks absolute stock, which is the way I intend it to always look... a street sleeper.... well as much as a supra can be one!

Im just putting together a drifiting Video of myself so itll all be in there!

Honest though looks all stock, has stock 17's, but sits quite low due to Hypermax's.

Hmm... I never really got the idea behind buying a car which looks like a supercar and then thinking by not putting bodykit on it makes it look stealthy? (thats not a jibe... just me not understanding why)

Welcome dude all the same ! Good to see you found the UK website!

I like drifters..... much more fun than simply blasting a car in a straight line. ;)

Hmm... I never really got the idea behind buying a car which looks like a supercar and then thinking by not putting bodykit on it makes it look stealthy? (thats not a jibe... just me not understanding why)

Welcome dude all the same ! Good to see you found the UK website!

I like drifters..... much more fun than simply blasting a car in a straight line. ;)

The reason was not for the everyday driver, cos lets face it, its not worth the petrol for a keved up Corsa, but for the people who know what they are looking for, so when I explode the 400Hp off the line, and full opposite lock on the outside of them in a round about (recent scooby kill) they didnt know it was coming ;-)