The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volvo C30 1.6d DRIVe - 2010 - R Design - 101,610 Miles

bluecoupe46

SOLD is my very clean 2010 (facelift) black Volvo C30 1.6 DRIVe R-Design, with 2 keys, heated leather seats & full service history.

The 1.6 DRIVe (diesel), is the most economical model, and my average mpg is 61.

The R-Design model, has the sports bodykit, 17" wheels and leather 2 tone sports seats. The car sits 10mm lower than a standard C30 as it is a DRIVe model. The car looks fantastic as it is in great condition. The only unoriginal part is the grill, which has been replaced with a mesh grill.

The car also has bluetooth phone connection and is by far the most comfortable car I've owned,

The mileage is 101610 (mostly motorway), the car also has Full Service History. It has been kept well, and is in great condition both inside and out. I am only selling as a now have a company car.

During my ownership I have ensured the car has been serviced regularly, with the last service being 1500 miles ago (2 months).

Service items include: all filters (oil, fuel, air and cabin), 5W30 low ash Castrol oil, DPF fluid and Gearbox oil.

The car has just had a new cambelt, new aux belt, and new DPF. So the big service items have already been done.

If you have any queries, or would like to arrange a viewing comment or pm me.

£4580

Kind regards,

Alex

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.