The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2002 BMW E46 M3 Manual convertable in Laguna Seca blue

T2 MSW

Due to a maybe moving to a GTR, I am now looking to put my BMW M3 up for sale. Know this is prob the wrong place but someone here may want it.

Owned this car for little over a year and its been perfect, not missed a beat. I now use it as my daily car and it always turns head. There is not a single thing wrong with it and its just had a service with all fluids that required changing done.

As is common with these cars the subframes need checking and this was inspected in May last year. There were no signs of rust or damage and subframe mounts are solid. I did buy the reinforcement kit with a view to doing it if it needed it which I am happy to include but as there were no signs of damage I did not proceed.

MOTed till end of April and has flown through for the past 2 years with no issues.

Completely Standard 2002 BMW M3 convertible in Laguna Seca blue

BMW hardtop in perfect condition, all internal lights work as expected.

BMW hardtop winch (for room mounted lifting)

6 Speed manual

19” Ispri ISR10 wheels

Vred Ultrac Vorti tyres all round (brand new) 245 front 275 rear.

91000 Miles with FSH

Cheshire

£10000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.