The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trumps new executive order !!! 😡

supra joe

I wish he was running the UK as someone said he has balls, so does Marie Lapen and Nigel Farage, like the majority of uk people who voted for Brexit, i want our country back, most towns in Yorkshire and Lancs look like Bengladesh. We are full up everywhere, NHS, dentists, schools, roads, etc, so we do not need the ones who would rather die than integrate. All be it they are not the problem, it is the whimps who run the uk, who can stay in their ivory tower and not get involved with the overpopulated gheto areas. .Herbie.

I wish he was running the UK as someone said he has balls, so does Marie Lapen and Nigel Farage, like the majority of uk people who voted for Brexit, i want our country back, most towns in Yorkshire and Lancs look like Bengladesh. We are full up everywhere, NHS, dentists, schools, roads, etc, so we do not need the ones who would rather die than integrate. All be it they are not the problem, it is the whimps who run the uk, who can stay in their ivory tower and not get involved with the overpopulated gheto areas. .Herbie.

Well you sure just took all the fun out of this thread!

You sound like a right NA owner, or ex lol

Hi Burna, If you watch the news it is not fun, nor is it in many of our towns, however cars do not come into this, yes i am an ex N/A owner, but like most things in the west, apart from love and health, you can sort it with money.

I am not racist, it is not colour or creed, it is "Behaviour", we employ Poles, Thai's, Irish,etc, they integrate and do not want to hurt us or change our way of life etc.they are always welcome here and in the USA.

F.F.Sake, let us keep to car talk. Herbie.

Edited by herbiemercman (see edit history)