The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR Deluxe powersteering Resevior install

Jellybean

Did you not read the item description before you bought it?

Made for those looking to run power steering with aftermarket intake manifolds like the PHR CNC Intake, Virtual Works Racing, or Hypertune, this power steering kit, clears the manifold and fits perfectly, tucked away from the large plenums.

I flushed the system last nite , she took roughly 1.5 liters

If you have the same Tank as I have above , you need use PTFE on the return and feed reservoir fittings , thread is too coarse to create a complete seal

Their new Design uses AN fittings as opposed to Fittings machined from the Canister

What did you flush the system on? A 24:1 model?!

Is the capacity not about 9 litres? I drained about 1.5-2litres out of mine last week to top up with antifreeze and that was down to the level of the top rad hose. Lol

/QUOTE]

if you have 9 liters of power steering fluid you have issues. never mind if it's anywhere near the rad hose... :D