The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting her back on the road!

Harps

Hey guys. I've not posted in a long time. I had to move to North Wales and unfortunately, it meant a hit on my disposable income. For the past few years, the old girl has been parked up in my garage - but finally its time to get her back on the road.

Its been so long since I've driven my Supra that I've forgotten most of what little I knew, and it seems like there's a lot less traders on here!

I had the car running last week, and it had developed a bit of a odd noise from the Aux timing belt tensioner, so that'll need replacing. But there's a few bits I want to get done so I'm after some advice of where to go to purchase the following:

Aux Drive Belt Tensioner

Aux Drive Belt

Cambelt

Cambelt Tensioner

Water Pump

I presume Toyota would be best for these? Is there still a friendly Toyota dealership that gives discount here?

Which spark plugs are best for a BPU Supra?

Also, and its not that important, but the the air intake pipes for the Turbo's are a bit stiff, and I'd wanted to change them years ago. Is Samco still the best option?

Cheers!

Hey guys. I've not posted in a long time. I had to move to North Wales and unfortunately, it meant a hit on my disposable income. For the past few years, the old girl has been parked up in my garage - but finally its time to get her back on the road.

Its been so long since I've driven my Supra that I've forgotten most of what little I knew, and it seems like there's a lot less traders on here!

I had the car running last week, and it had developed a bit of a odd noise from the Aux timing belt tensioner, so that'll need replacing. But there's a few bits I want to get done so I'm after some advice of where to go to purchase the following:

Aux Drive Belt Tensioner

Aux Drive Belt

Cambelt

Cambelt Tensioner

Water Pump

I presume Toyota would be best for these? Is there still a friendly Toyota dealership that gives discount here?

Which spark plugs are best for a BPU Supra?

Also, and its not that important, but the the air intake pipes for the Turbo's are a bit stiff, and I'd wanted to change them years ago. Is Samco still the best option?

Cheers!

Try TCB PARTS there very cheap and good service http://www.tcbparts.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, looks like I missed the parts I need on the thread but I'll send an email across to tcbparts.

Hi harps, also from N.Wales....where abouts are you based?

I'm on Anglesey mate. I did used to see a couple of Supra's when I first moved up here, but I've only seen one red one recently around the Valley area. First one I've seen in a couple of years I think!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...