The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 supra uk spec turbo help

Guest Coop-Dog

Guest Coop-Dog

hi guys,

i need some help on whether to by a supra or not, ive seen this car and it has me thinking if i should buy it, ive never owned one before and would be buying one as a investment.

i need help on a valuation, the car is a UK spec 6 speed manual turbo, 246,000 miles full service history. the car is a little unloved paint work needs some tlc, i havent been under the car yet so i dont know what its like. one of the things thats making me a little worried is the mot, on the 20th dec it failed onSeat belt anchorage prescribed area is fractured both sills (5.2.6) then two days later passed :/ i havent spoken to the seller about the fail but he told me on the phone it flew through the last mot.....

if any more info is needed let me know

Guest Coop-Dog

Yeah that's exactly how I'm thinking, if it was a car I was planning on keeping forever I wouldn't have a problem buying it, but having other cars and projects looks like this car is a no go

Is this car being advertised (a link of the advertisement would be great) or just by word of mouth?

Two people (yourself included) have now started threads both looking at buying this car I do think it will sell but for less than 13k that's apparently been asked.

Some pictures would be great of the underneath and the engine bay.