The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Titan anti-roll bars?

el_bandido

Has anyone used these? Contemplating getting a set, as they are the lightest available. Any experience/reviews would be ideal, as the other option is tracking down a set of second hand TRD ones on the cheap. The car is mostly street with some track, so I don't need anything hugely aggressive.

The rest of my set up is a 1.5 way diff and Meister-R GT-1 coilovers running on pilot sport 4's.

Supra ARB's come in J spec, Export spec, TRD spec and WTF.

TRD jobbies are claimed to be "25% stiffer than OE" and are quite stiff enough for road use.

I have these on mine with grease nipple-d tie-straps and they really let you know when you hit a pothole and maybe even bring on a slightly earlier onset of under-steer on wet roads, any stronger bars would only be of any use on a dry track.

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Whiteline had a reputation for being cheap crap that didn't last long...but that was over 10 years ago.

I had heard that previously, but then I spoke to a couple of members who had them fitted - Rob_SRi, BigNum - And they were very happy with them. Both of these guys have had them a while now with no issues AFAIK.

I'm sure Si will confirm shortly

• 1 year later...
I had heard that previously, but then I spoke to a couple of members who had them fitted - Rob_SRi, BigNum - And they were very happy with them. Both of these guys have had them a while now with no issues AFAIK.

I'm sure Si will confirm shortly

:) I have them yes but looking for something stiffer now.possibly going titan or whifbits