The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 17" EU/Uk Spec Alloy wheels.

Mr Deano

Be slightly careful. They have used a 'stock' pic of my car from the ad I bought it from last year so those are not the wheels you are buying. The other pics of the wheels on the ground may well be genuine.

Six. Hundred. Quid!?

Oh, it's him...

Yes its him but they seem to be the only complete set for sale and they are wheels so as long as they are not damaged etc. I think they should be fine.

To be honest if they do not need a refurb and the tyres are very good £600 is fine I am currently on with a set of OEM 17's and they stand me at £490 not including tyres but that is including having them refurbished (shot blasted and powder coated) so with a full set of new decentish rubber I think they will stand me at £900-1000:blink:

There was a set on here located in Germany recently with tyres at £550 I think but again I thought they needed a refurb too they sold pretty quickly too.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.