The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Smic

blythmrk

I've got one listed here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?333634-Lots-of-parts-for-sale-new-and-used

No issues with it, I just decided I wanted a FMIC instead.

Thank you for the offer but not really the condition I am thinking I would like a very good/excellent one off a fresh import ideally.

As my car is completely stock I intend in keeping that way its not even BPU'd so ideally want a oem unit and think either a Wiffbitz or CW one is over kill.

I have a brand new Whifbitz SMIC I'm looking to sell, bought it a while ago from a member on here but never fitted. Can get you pics if need be. Looking for £200 plus postage, it's an early Whifbitz version hence the price.

Also have a brand new Whifbitz Hardpipe kit I'm looking to sell, £200 plus postage for that.

Edit: seen you live in Derbyshire so can always meet you somewhere on one of my many travels down south

I have a brand new Whifbitz SMIC I'm looking to sell, bought it a while ago from a member on here but never fitted. Can get you pics if need be. Looking for £200 plus postage, it's an early Whifbitz version hence the price.

Also have a brand new Whifbitz Hardpipe kit I'm looking to sell, £200 plus postage for that.

Edit: seen you live in Derbyshire so can always meet you somewhere on one of my many travels down south

SMIC sounds great I will pm you my phone number ok so we can arrange meeting up.

Just a silly question what are the differences of the early and newer spec one? As my car is std it should be fine or even BPU if I fancied it in the future?

Thanks

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.