The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help finding a Supra for a magazine feature

Guest dbizzle_

Guest dbizzle_

Hello all!

My first post here, and I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me out with sourcing a MkIV Supra for a magazine feature.

What I'm after is a standard (or at least standard-ish...) twin-turbo model, preferably a UK car although that's not a deal-breaker. It's for a twin-test in a reputable big-budget national mag alongside another Japanese car of the same period. Cryptic enough for you?!

Here's where it gets even more fun... you and your car will ideally be based in London/Surrey-ish, or at least able to happily travel there for the shoot (travel costs can be expensed within reason), with the car in tip-top condition and ready to be driven/shot within the next couple of weeks or so. And if at all possible, it'd be preferable if it was a light colour rather than dark, for reasons of, er, art.

What do you reckon - achievable request, or a madman's dream?

Hmm, asking to leave your pride and joy with a stranger for a couple of weeks is a big deal! Plus what's in it for the owner of the Supra, apart from a magazine feature :p

He didn't say anything about leaving it with them for a couple of weeks. Just to be available in the next couple of weeks :)

I'll throw my hat into the ring. 100% totally stock. I'd be happy to help.

[img]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t422/Ravi_Bansal/IMG_6385_zpswdshlk6o.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t422/Ravi_Bansal/IMG_6118_zpssubni06q.jpg[/img]

Guest dbizzle_

Ha ha, no, I'm not asking to have the car for two weeks!

Thanks so much for all the responses. To those who've PM'ed - apologies for not replying directly, for some reason the forum won't let me reply to PMs. ripped_fear, I think your car may be too modified to work for this one, although please do PM me an email address so I can get back to you separately, as I write for a number of other mags and your Supra would be perfect for a feature elsewhere!

Rsb, JasonR24, blythmrk, AC93, would you mind PMing me your email addresses so we can discuss? Many thanks for your help, very much appreciated. :)