The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another wheel size thread

drift_bear

I have done a search but can't find a definite answer regarding the sizes of wheels. I have Rolled rear arches and normal front arches with uk brakes all round, What is the ideal size i will need for fitting the arches perfect?? I am ideally wanting to be running an 18" wheel with a decent width...

Cheer so far guys :)

Squiffy, I'm curious to know how come you aren't staggered fitment?

Ive always wanted a set of gtc's and they came up as a square set with 245's already fitted (a little stretch never hurts ;) ) so i just upped the size on the rears when they needed changing

My wheel sizes are Front 18x9 with an off set of 41 and my Rears are 18x10 with an off set of 35

The Rear wheels sit flush with the outside of the arch but I had to have the inner lip modified and folded back on itself, fronts I have no trouble with at all and they sit a tad inboard of the outside of the front arch.

attachment.php?attachmentid=216577&stc=1&d=1484861270

IMG_0974.JPG

Cheers so far guys :) Keep the info coming!

I have 18" 10.5 wide front 11.5 wide rear! Standard front arches, rolled rear arches on UK brakes! Can check the ET's for you if you like?

If you could Gav, that would be epic!

Our's as you know are Works SP1 9.5j front ET 35 on stock arch and 11.5j ET49 on rolled arch and fit nice and flush.

Nice one John, that's the same as my set up!