The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra on ebay but in parts section

HELLBOY666

If he is on forum then why is he not selling through here aswell and if that goes for close to that asking price then my big single auto is gonna be stripped and sold in parts coz nobody wants it for some reason?????????

/QUOTE]

Probably because everyone just tends to slate for sale ads because said car isn't going for what they want it to go for. See it time and time again. Or all the bitchiness that goes on lol.

Probably because everyone just tends to slate for sale ads because said car isn't going for what they want it to go for. See it time and time again. Or all the bitchiness that goes on lol.

Probably because you all ask silly money and look to make a profit on everything instead of accepting a bit of depreciation!!

There is a asking price....then a yes I'll accept that offer price , people always try and get as much money off as possible even though they no its worth more!!!! so your always gonna put a little more on top coz you will always get offers for less ???

Probably because you all ask silly money and look to make a profit on everything instead of accepting a bit of depreciation!!

To be fair it's not silly money it's simple supply and demand. If you can't get it anywhere else or if importing from japan it's just as much if not more expensive, then parts and supras will be more expensive. I know it's obvious but seems some people have a problem grasping this. Also once something has depreciated it will usually appreciate once more as it becomes rarer to find a good example. Again obvious, but needs explaining to some people.

To be fair it's not silly money it's simple supply and demand. If you can't get it anywhere else or if importing from japan it's just as much if not more expensive, then parts and supras will be more expensive. I know it's obvious but seems some people have a problem grasping this. Also once something has depreciated it will usually appreciate once more as it becomes rarer to find a good example. Again obvious, but needs explaining to some people.

👌

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.