The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Auto White 1994

wezz313

Guest smyster27

That is the same car that was advertised on ebay by restless customs for £3600 when he was selling, new guy must have spent a bit on it like everyone else who ends up buying a car off the lying git.

That is the same car that was advertised on ebay by restless customs for £3600 when he was selling, new guy must have spent a bit on it like everyone else who ends up buying a car off the lying git.

Terrible how people can do that. I'm always one to save a car if it can be saved but at some point I think they should be parted so no one else can end up buying a junked car

Guest smyster27

Its a shame that people get ripped off by him, Gives a load of bull by saying he wants to save supras but just buys up parts and cars as cheap as possible flogs on ebay for inflated prices with a few quick bodges then rips people off. Some of his stuff like you say should never be on the roads. The odd good car will slip through but be sure he puts a good mark up on avoid him if your looking for a car. Why does he sit on a silver manual for 4 months which he will not MOT starting at 5k now down to 4.3k because it now needs a clutch but was ready for a MOT when originally advertised, why not MOT shady as anything, hes a lying git after speaking to him myself in the past.

AVOID RESTLESS KUSTOMS LIKE THE PLAGUE.

How many different shades of Silver can you put on one car? Look at the front bumper fitment where it meets the offside wing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216564[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216563[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216565[/ATTACH]

Listen to the bunch of keys hitting the bonnet at 0:34 :taped:

Guernsey reg with a tow bar on the back, I wonder what the underside is like for rust. Someone needs to get in touch with Watchdog, Rogue Traders and Fake Britain.

"It'a a clean car, nice car" :jester:

Guest smyster27

I got stung by him and have left a glowing report on him NOT, hope others take notice of the 1 star rating on restless Kustoms website, wish Id discovered this club before buying. Ripped off to the tune of about £1000 but could have been worse after hearing others stories.

Anyone reading this by popping up in a search engine on this business AVOID from personal experience and buy a decent one off a club member and be patient.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.