The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball?

gdog1989

Does anyone actually know whats going with dragonball this year?, heard a few different stories so far and wanted to confirm from the main source the actual information....

Dates

Cost

Ticket sale dates

Ect.....

I have not seen any updates or threads for dragonball if someone knows where it is then please point me in the right direction.

Yeah I saw that thread Allan but it still didnt really help like it was mentioned in it the tickets went on sale about 14th. ...its not really been mentioned and its the 17th now with no prices or mention of it officially.....

Thanks for that Ellis atleast I know where it is at the moment .

Do we know prices at all mate?

Costs will be worked out by Branners and the price will be posted up with the tickets in February, but I'm guessing it's going to be 'roughly' the same as last year.

What's the dates for it this year? Really hope it doesn't clash with the stagger i have

It's the same dates as every year mate, just before the middle of the month, so this year it's the 11th -14th :)

Edited by Burna
Dates corrected (see edit history)

Costs will be worked out by Branners and the price will be posted up with the tickets in February, but I'm guessing it's going to be 'roughly' the same as last year.

It's the same dates as every year mate, just before the middle of the month, so this year it's the 12th -15th :)

Friday to monday this time then? Fought it was thursday normally?