The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(Repost) best places for Supra mapping

JackyBoi

Hi all

I need to get yet another remap on my Supra but I'm really stumped as to where to take it this time.

Last place I visited was called Devil Developments which did a great job, however now the car just doesn't feel right and ultimately I just want to have the map sorted once and for all. Everything mechanical has been checked over the past month and is all absolutely fine. So, where have you guys taken your Supra to be remapped, and would you recommend them? Cheers!

P.S. I have a Syvecs S6GP ECU

Sam at TDi does Syvecs mapping, he has a great reputation.

Ryan's the obvious choice, but from what I gather he does very little UK mapping now.

LeeP @ SRD maps now too I believe.

Thanks for that mate, I'm going to get in touch with Sam :)

There's Romain too but not sure where he's based. Just seen the name fly around when it comes to Syvecs mapping

Romain is basically ryans takeover guy for the UK. Very good. He is mapping mine. I can put you in touch if you like.

I've used Romain before. Truly great guy; I just think this time it needs to go to someone who's never seen the car/map before so as to get an honest '3rd opinion'

MB automotive are supposed to be very good. Was speaking to a guy the other day with a 650bhp skyline gtst, he refuses to go anywhere else and they use syvecs

/QUOTE]

Mine was mapped by Ryan@2bartuning before I bought it

I know Martin at MB Automotive and he's very good at what he does, he dug out his old laptop to have a look at the map on my AEM Pro V1 and did a few tweaks as it was stalling occasionally when going full throttle from standstill, the map was 10 years old at the time

He's a big fan of Syvecs and is a very good mapper

Edited by CarlM (see edit history)

Mine was mapped by Ryan@2bartuning before I bought it

I know Martin at MB Automotive and he's very good at what he does, he dug out his old laptop to have a look at the map on my AEM Pro V1 and did a few tweaks as it was stalling occasionally when going full throttle from standstill, the map was 10 years old at the time

He's a big fan of Syvecs and is a very good mapper

Yeah i was speaking to a guy Saturday night who was singing his praises.

I was wasting time at work on my phone when i got caught out by a customer lol... he saw i was looking at Whifbitz website and we got talking. He owns a built skyline R33 GTST and couldnt speak highly enough of Martin

Greg Gush at Pro Tuner is supposedly excellent. He's done some amazing work for a few forum members. Simon (Bignums) car was a new machine after he mapped it. Berg aka Chris had his done there too.

Don't expect him to "tweak" an existing map though. If anything that's just a Base map and Greg does everything from scratch again his way. Expensive at circa £700 but like I said his results are sublime.

Lee P @ SRD mapped mine and runs great so could also be worth a shout depending on distance.

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

Thanks for that mate, I'm going to get in touch with Sam :)

I've used Romain before. Truly great guy; I just think this time it needs to go to someone who's never seen the car/map before so as to get an honest '3rd opinion'

Do you mean romain has mapped before for you and you wernt happy? Or you just dont wan his opinion and mapping for some reason? Just asking as its confusing what you said.

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

Do you mean romain has mapped before for you and you wernt happy? Or you just dont wan his opinion and mapping for some reason? Just asking as its confusing what you said.

I had it mapped by Romain twice and both times everything was fine, but because this map has been passed around 6 or so mappers, I just want someone different/new who can sort everything out once and for all and I feel the best way to do that is to visit one of the companies above :)