The mkiv Supra Owners Club

92 Supra TT from Malaysia

Guest drifthing

Guest Cillian
Hi Guys, Melvin from Malaysia here. Just owned a Supra TT auto. Hope to learn more of this car from all of you masters here. Thank you! :)

welcome! Is this a genuine 92 mkiv Supra? I believe there was only 20 or so made! pics??

Guest drifthing

Hi Andrew. What were you doing in the jungles? Lol. Hopefully you'll come back one day and I'll try to organize a meet up with Malaysia Supra members. Thanks!

Hi Cillian, I'll try to post a pic in this comment. Hopefully it goes through. I'm still new to this forum. Hope you don't mind. Thanks! [ATTACH=CONFIG]216546[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the club

I like the stock look!

Hi Looks like a UK spec only 21 Supras manufactured in 92all pre production the only silver tt auto car for Europe was chassis no: JT2JA82L0P0001028

Has this been exported to Malaysia?

Guest drifthing

Hi blythmrk, I'm not sure about that. But yes mine is a UK spec. And that's not my chassis number. Thanks for the welcome!

I am saying mine is a 92 because of my local registration card registereted at 92. If I use the VIN decoder, it states mine as a 94 tt auto Supra. So I'm a little lost. Lol

Hi blythmrk, I'm not sure about that. But yes mine is a UK spec. And that's not my chassis number. Thanks for the welcome!

I am saying mine is a 92 because of my local registration card registereted at 92. If I use the VIN decoder, it states mine as a 94 tt auto Supra. So I'm a little lost. Lol

Yes its most probably a 94 car, are there many UK Supras in Malaysia?

Welcome to the club

I like the stock look!

Hi Looks like a UK spec only 21 Supras manufactured in 92all pre production the only silver tt auto car for Europe was chassis no: JT2JA82L0P0001028

Has this been exported to Malaysia?

Nice looking supra . That is from Penang right ?

Hi Andrew. What were you doing in the jungles? Lol. Hopefully you'll come back one day and I'll try to organize a meet up with Malaysia Supra members. Thanks!

Hi Melvin, I was there as part of the 5-Nations Treaty on Tactical Jungle Warfare (Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, Austrailia and the UK). It wasn't easy, far from it, but the food in the towns and villages during our rest periods was fantastic.

My mate bought a new Rolex watch for $30 in KL but the minute-hand dropped off in the bezel during our return flight to the UK, lol.

Guest drifthing
Hi Melvin, I was there as part of the 5-Nations Treaty on Tactical Jungle Warfare (Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, Austrailia and the UK). It wasn't easy, far from it, but the food in the towns and villages during our rest periods was fantastic.

My mate bought a new Rolex watch for $30 in KL but the minute-hand dropped off in the bezel during our return flight to the UK, lol.

Oic. That's cool. Well, unfortunate for him. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice looking supra . That is from Penang right ?

Hi. Yeah. I'm in Penang. Are you a Supra owner too?