The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2006 black Ford Fiesta Zetec Climate £1000 ono

jamesmark

The injector seals where all changed 2 years ago, like in your post with the fumes that's what the tell tale sign was, one injector was leaking but all seals got changed. Was a simple and cheap fix.

Fresh as a daisy now.

Apart from that both cars were great cheap and cheerful cars and cost peanuts to run !! The c2 was doing over 70 mpg around town !! And the fiesta was doing 50+ even with a leaking injector. Will make a great car for someone, I miss my heated front screen :(

They are great cars, if it were not for the fact it is not isofix she would not be getting sold.

if it don't sell I will either try one more time or get her front bumper fixed, get one from a breakers and then sell her for the market rate which is a lot more than my asking price. Just finding the time to do it is the issue.

They are great cars, if it were not for the fact it is not isofix she would not be getting sold.

if it don't sell I will either try one more time or get her front bumper fixed, get one from a breakers and then sell her for the market rate which is a lot more than my asking price. Just finding the time to do it is the issue.

I hate missing a bargain but I'm already on a warning for having too many cars in the driveway :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.