The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra being resprayed

coza

Hi everyone,

So the end of February my car is going for a respray and a good tidy up, ive been playing with some ideas of paint mainly with a gun metal grey and a blue , but really dont know what to go for ! any help will be much appreciated !

thanks

I am also in the same decision but have decided to say silver and just have a bit of a front end refreshment.

The plan was bmw estrolli blue ( not spelt right) reason for changing my mind was that to most a non standard colour can de value a supra, that is the last thing I want so with only half the outlay on a refresh I should add value

Im a fan of white, because it contrasts so well with black trim and parts, and cause lighter colours show off the body shape better IMO.

But then again Ive seen epic red, green and blue sprays that ive been tempted with. Take a look at moes supra from the u.s(all over instagram). Its Brilliant red with back carbon all over it. For me, ill do the same, just in white if i can afford it.

/QUOTE]

I'm a sucker for white, but goddamn does it never stay clean. I wouldn't bother with white unless you love washing your car, cause you will be doing plenty of it.

• 1 month later...