The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greedy intercooler core

Aaronmk4

If it is any use to you , they are about 286 pound on Rhdjapan and they also have a 6% discount this weekend Coupon Code: TRUSTTAS2017

http://www.rhdjapan.com/trust-greddy-spec-ls-fmic-core-jza80.html

Specifications

Brand: Trust GReddy

Product: Spec-LS FMIC Core - JZA80

Part Num.: 12411000

SPECIFICATIONS:

Mount Location: In front of radiator

Core Type : 24E

Core Size:

- Length(mm): 600

- Height(mm): 284

- Width(mm): 66

If it is any use to you , they are about 286 pound on Rhdjapan and they also have a 6% discount this weekend Coupon Code: TRUSTTAS2017

http://www.rhdjapan.com/trust-greddy-spec-ls-fmic-core-jza80.html

Specifications

Brand: Trust GReddy

Product: Spec-LS FMIC Core - JZA80

Part Num.: 12411000

SPECIFICATIONS:

Mount Location: In front of radiator

Core Type : 24E

Core Size:

- Length(mm): 600

- Height(mm): 284

- Width(mm): 66

I look at these,worked out 420 delivered which is a bit more than a want to pay as all I need is the core

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks buddy I'll get onto him.

Did you have any luck with that front bumper

No worries not sure if it's the spec you want but it's a quality one I helped him remove it.

The front bumper mate your next in line but have a guy locally supposed to be collecting it today. Will let you know.

J

No worries not sure if it's the spec you want but it's a quality one I helped him remove it.

The front bumper mate your next in line but have a guy locally supposed to be collecting it today. Will let you know.

J

/QUOTE]

Oh bugger, was wandering if anything had come up as i didn't hear anything back to my pm last week.

Urgent need for one and a pre facelift passenger wing as the bodyshop is waiting

Oh bugger, was wandering if anything had come up as i didn't hear anything back to my pm last week.

Urgent need for one and a pre facelift passenger wing as the bodyshop is waiting

/QUOTE]

Sorry mate I've been inundated with messages and the chap coming tonight did message first. Will let you know if he doesn't take it. I may have found another though ;) but I'm thinking of keeping that one as a spare if it's in the condition I've been told it is.

Sorry I must have missed your latest pm

Sorry mate I've been inundated with messages and the chap coming tonight did message first. Will let you know if he doesn't take it. I may have found another though ;) but I'm thinking of keeping that one as a spare if it's in the condition I've been told it is.

Sorry I must have missed your latest pm

/QUOTE]

Not to worry mate, please let me know money is sat waiting and colour doesn't matter 👍

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.