The mkiv Supra Owners Club

House for sale.

mobsta_01

Hello folks,

Not seen many house on sale here, but thought I'd put feelers out. The house belongs to my sister. Its a 3 bedroom detached property. It has recently been decorated throughout including new carpets. They had a new kitchen fitted in the summer last year and they had the driveway widened just over a year ago.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/s6p/46043418

Jeez houses are well priced in your area. GLWTS

Was going to say the same, me and my mrs are buying this year. Anything like that would be in the 250.000 mark at a minimum. South coast sucks!

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez houses are well priced in your area. GLWTS

Was going to say the same, me and my mrs are buying this year. Anything like that would be in the 250.000 mark at a minimum. South coast sucks!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, my house just be a lot more than around yours and I'm not far from batley

Thanks guys. The house is cheap for what it is. Its not like the area us bad either. Its close to the hospital, local schools are close by (about a quarter mile from the nearest grammar school ;) and about a mile and half from the second one). They priced it at that so we could get a quick sale really. Looking to move into their new home in a couple of months. Only other option is to put this one up for rent. It'll fetch about £600+ per week, but they'd rather have the cash upfront.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could put the word around for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't understand why even at such a low price, people are still trying to knock £10k off! Had a people come to look at the house. The highest offer we've had is £118k. :blink:

Insane if it was anywhere near me I'd have it in a second. I just offered over the asking price on a house and we still didn't get picked out of the 11 offers over the course of 3 days.

Insane if it was anywhere near me I'd have it in a second. I just offered over the asking price on a house and we still didn't get picked out of the 11 offers over the course of 3 days.

/QUOTE]

You might want to reconsider relocating to Yorkshire buddy ;)

Doesn't matter what the house is worth, people always want a deal or a bargain. If you had put it up for £140K, they'd be offering £125K...;)

I am so glad I live up north. If I was paying silly money for houses I have no idea how we would make ends meet. I suppose you get it back eventually when you trade down.

Good luck with the sale.

H.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.