The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Castle Coombe Supra Session

Dragonball

See here please guys

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=404653#post404653post404653

Now I need another five to confirm that this track session goes ahead with just Supras involved

No need to race - but basically it will cost you just £20 to have a go on the day!!

Why not have a wander around? Worth it for £20 just for the photo opportunities!

I'd have a go, if I thought I had a hope in hell of passing the noise limit test. :cry:

:looney:

I am with you on that one my old mate. I reckon there is more chance of me marrying the Pope on February 31st than passing the test :cry:

come on people, just pootle round you dont have to weld your foot to the floor!

even a decatted car with a nur spec with the bung in should pass the sound check (big singles will struggle though)

as long as you keep your eyes open and dont try and break the course record you shouldn't have any problems at all!

100db at 4500rpm measured at 1/2 a metre from the exhaust at a 45degree angle

the last 2 times i have been on there mine has measured 99db and 100db respectively. (UK spec car, both cats in, RSR exhaust with no bung)

I'll be screwed then i think.

No cats n single :(