The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carpet changed for facelift?

cheekymonkey

I have identified a US supplier who says they are willing to move the heel pad to the correct side of the carpet who retails Supra carpets in a complete kaleidoscope of colours all for about $250. That's about a fifth of the price of now discontinued OE carpets so who knows until you see one what the quality comparison is going to be. For all those original cream cars with a beige carpet that have had it dyed this could be a way out to return a car back to stock look.

Anyone who wants the identity of the retailer revealed PM me. Not prepared to put it into open forum just yet as I'm talking to them about price options and if they can send a carpet sample for inspection and comparison to OE at the moment.

Guest Allan Campbell

No bud... both the exact same.. best thing to do tbh is dye the carpet... autobrite direct offer amazing carpet dye.. took me 2 days at most spending maybe a couple hours at it from cleaning and drying times to actual application times of dye on it and its came out perfect... 35 quid roughly for dye lr a couple hundred for a carpet... no brainer... but fitment is the exact same aswell to answer your question