The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Converting na auto to tt6

supra_jms

Hi all,

Just wanted to have some opinions on people you would recommend to carry out this conversion. Looking for someone whos going to do a good job, maybe source the parts for me but most importantly good communication.

Having little luck making any progress at all.

Have the money and the supra.

Cheers

I'm sure SRD would be more than happy to do a conversion for you. They are a great source for identifying parts as well as they tear apart engines all the time.

Closer to you is Whifbitz. They are also a great source for parts!

Your main problem is trying to source a decent engine and gearbox. Mainly the gearbox.

Also consider Keron at extreme performance

He has done over hundreds of TT engine conversions

And best of all hes europes biggest supra breaker so could transfer everything from a donor straight into yours (when he has one in that is)

SRD will look after you and do a great job converting your N/A to TT6

They done all the work on my supra converting it from N/A to single turbo 6 speed, I sourced 90% of the parts myself but would highly recommend them as the work they did on my car and others that have been through there is absolutely outstanding.