The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 NA-T T61 450hp Manual - Sub Zero

r0cknr0lla

It is with a very heavy heart that I post this up as this car is my pride and joy however needs must so she has to go...

First off.. If you dont agree with the price I am not interested.. Keep your comments to yourself please and please dont clutter the thread. This is a proper car so please dont waste my time either. I am not willing to break her as it will break my heart lol.

So..

This car is a complete rebuild from the ground up and I have documented everything from the steps, work carried out, costs, all parts, hundreds of pictures and invoices lol. Build thread can be found here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php…

So far it has cost me over £22 000 since starting in june 2014. It took 18 months to get on the road and been changing and adding for the last year. It has done about 4000 miles in the last year since being put together and has run like a dream.

It has 12 months fresh MOT and has just had new crank pulley, water pump, TT headgasket with ARP head studs, new rocker gaskets, cambelt and fluid changes in december 2016.. Done roughly 200 miles since. New front grooved brake discs and red stuff pads fitted about 500 miles ago and all 4 new tyres about 2.5k miles. New front windscreen about 1k miles.

The car has been garaged since the beginning and I have a file full of loads paperwork (pictured).

Good bits...

Everything lol.. She is a real head turner and a lot of time and effort has gone into making her what she is. Loads of power and lots of bits on her. It has been spray in a very unusual colour (Dodge Viper pearl blue electric) and stands out a lot.

Bad bits...

*Front bumper has a scuff on near side (I will get the bumper resprayed before handing over).

*Sills underneath the car are slightly flattened having done 70% of this build out of a tiny single garage.. This can be pulled straight though.

*There is a very minor coolant leak from radiator drain plug.. Needs a new o-ring.

*Centre console by gear knob is a bit loose, think a clip is broken although sure it can be tightened up somehow.

*I dropped a socket down the sidewall behind rear speakers and this knocks every now and then.. Can be removed with magnet just never got around to it.

*There are very light signs of bubbling around the rear windscreen even though I had all the rust sorted when she was sprayed.

*Fuel injectors need cleaning from work done in December - I will send these off next week

*Heater only gets luke warm

*Rear windscreen demister doesnt work because of another muppet.

*Minor bubbling around headlight bulbs as I didnt use heat resistant paint lol

*The Competition clutch and flywheel squeak sometimes when moving off (common Im told)

Think thats it... Have tried to be as thorough a possible.

So specs.. This list is very long so there will be more that I have not listed.. If you want a more detailed list please let me know.

2JZ-GE cleaned, tested, refreshed with new gaskets and seals. Had roughly 130 000 miles when bought and was absolutely mint inside.. Pic attached.

XS-Power T4 T61 single turbo kit running 450hp (capable of 600)

Nankang NS-2R semi-slicks all round

LS400 front brakes with Nitrac 8 groove black discs & red stuff pads

JBL sound system with double din touch screen

Clifford alarm & central locking

FMIC

Braced exhaust manifold - Titanium heat wrapped

4-Runner distributor

NGK iridium level 7 spark plugs

NGK 8mm HT leads

630cc Siemens Injectors

Walbro 255 fuel pump

Twin electric fans

Alloy radiator

SRD expansion tank

Shine replica rear diffuser & centre fins

Lightweight engine pulleys

Adjustable cam gear pulleys

New Injector seals

New valve stem seals

New Whifbitz tensioner

3 Inch Direnza twin filter air intake

Custom oil drain & feed setup

HKS Style 50mm wastegate

GReddy E-manage Blue

Full Decat

Garage Whifbitz 3 inch Stainless mid-pipe

HKS Carbon Ti exhaust

W58 solid selector bushes

A01B LSD

Lightweight Competition Flywheel

Competition Stage 4, 6 Puck Clutch

Braided Clutch pipe

HSD Coilovers

18 inch Work Emotion CR Kai wheels in Matt Black

25mm wheel spacers all round

Braided brake lines

Complete brake system refurb and colour to pearl blue

White painted interior dash panels

Sparco Marque seats

Sparco 3 point harnesses

Low mount sliding seat frames

Blue LED light conversion

TRD El-Glo Speedometre

Black headlining and visors

OMP deep dish steering wheel with Sparco detachable Boss

Upper Glovebox gauge pod holder with Prosport gauges - Boost, Voltage & Oil Pressure

Custom vented front wings

Stainless Cooling Plate

Clear spec indicators all round

OEM side skirts

Top Secret Front Bumper

Smoothed rear wiper and all sprayers

Debadged

Clear tail light conversion

Bonnet dampers

Headlight conversion

Engine bay smooth over

Engine bay wiretuck

Battery to boot relocation

Fuse box relocation

TT Head Gasket

ARP head studs

AEM Fuel pressure regulator

Turbosmart boost controller

The setup on this car should see around 550hp as is, maybe more, a standlone be even better.. I was going to sort injectors and go back to mapping but hey.. Someone else can enjoy it lol.

The car has also been in September 2016 issue of Banzai mag.. I have copies to pass over.

Mileage on the car is sat at 107k miles but bear in mind the odometre was from a different car than ran km and miles.. If I remember correctly the chassis and motor both did around 130k.

Private plate goes with car.

Any questions or more pics please shout

£13 500.00

attachment.php?attachmentid=216385&d=1483475280

attachment.php?attachmentid=216386&d=1483475280

attachment.php?attachmentid=216387&d=1483475280

attachment.php?attachmentid=216388&d=1483475280

attachment.php?attachmentid=216389&d=1483475280

attachment.php?attachmentid=216390&d=1483475296

attachment.php?attachmentid=216391&d=1483475296

attachment.php?attachmentid=216392&d=1483475296

Nice looking car mate but thats tt6 money.. even tt auto and 6 speed conversion would cost less, not being a prick, just giving you a little advice

If you can get a TT6 thats as good looking and been as well looked after as this car for £16k please can you send me the links.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.