The mkiv Supra Owners Club

should i buy this?

steady_eddie

right i own a 89turbo manual supra that i have just done the head gasket on and its running about 260-270BHP im not tsure of its 0-60 or anything like that but it feels pretty dam fast to me (not as fast as yours i no :respekt: )

i have to oportunity now to sell it and by a mkiv non turbo manual jap import 90,000kms speedo converted to miles but not odo. cat back exhaust, induction kit, lowerd. it has no history as its only just come from japan, its a 1994 L reg car in silver. looks really nice took it for a drive feels straight and pretty quick to(for a NA car) 3 months parts and labour warranty and a cert to certify the miles are correct, hpi etc etc for £5200,

now i like the mkiv the only thin i dont like is th head lights but you dont look at them when your driving. my question is wich one will be faster i already know the mkiv is more reliable and alot nicer drive and better handling etc etc.

so i was wonder>>>260-270bhp car weighing in at 1550kg

>>>230-240bhp car weighing iin at 1200kg

wich one is faster??? i am not really worring about how hard to work on etc etc as im a mechanic but your the supra experts........

Mate, if you want 'faster' why don't you wait until you can afford say 7k and get an auto TT?

Sounds like your the sort of guy who'll be wanting the extra speed once the honeymoon period is over (I know I am:D)

Edit to add:

Thinking about it, I bet you're also a Manual-Only man

Mate, if you want 'faster' why don't you wait until you can afford say 7k and get an auto TT?

Sounds like your the sort of guy who'll be wanting the extra speed once the honeymoon period is over (I know I am:D)

Edit to add:

Thinking about it, I bet you're also a Manual-Only man

yea jake is right mate,if its possible to get a bit more money together then get the TT,and you'll never look back ;)