The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fog light switch

CarlM

Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas to put the rear fog light switch in one of the rectangular button cut outs under the stereo

I currently have a little round one on the right hand side of the steering wheel, but I'd like to achieve a tidier OEM look

What solution have you guys used?

I have done hecklers PCB mod on my rear lights and I'm really happy with the results

Many thanks

Carl

I have a jspec with an illuminated rocker on the panel by the right knee. I would not want that ugly switch on the dash but its handy and effectively invisible (except when on and glowing) where it is. It probably comes down to how aesthetic your switch is, to blend in with the dash, and whether you would prefer to cut into the dash panels or the out of sight kick panels.