The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not mine so I'm sorry, but someone PLEASE rescue this! :(

mikeekim89

As above really..

I've not seen it in person yet but I know the guy whos just got it and can go check it out/photograph for potential buyers..

Its got 134000km on the clock, the owner is something of a trader, it was given too him by his boss as a christmas bonus (apparantly).

I know the guy and i know its fate will be a sad one if it isnt rescued soon..

Its on ebay: 162329062694

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-supra-n-a-/162329062694?hash=item25cb90ed26:g:0~sAAOSwImRYVZG7

It isnt my car, it just needs rescuing before it gets written off. Message me if you want more info I'll do what I can.

Well on it's first eBay listing it was taken in the same spot, but covered in frost... and the story then was nothing to do with Christmas, he was a builder and the client paid him with the car...

If he can't even stick to a story then that is obviously bullshit. Then sod him and his crap photos.

I know the guy and i know its fate will be a sad one if it isnt rescued soon..

He is dreaming if he thinks he can sell that mess of a NA for over £5k, Plus if he really thinks its worth that sort of money then why would you indicate that he would scrap it?

He must be rich of he can just "throw" away thousands of pounds...

Looking at the MOT history it was recently MOT'd (24th November '16) however its last MOT expired in April 2010 so its been sat for at least 5/6 years (outside by the looks of it)

I'm sure it drives really well though lol :blink::blink:

Looking at pics the drivers side sill is rotten or rotting.

Bolts rusted. Shocks are rusty too.. its a sorry car but I'd sooner see it as a project then someones crash..

Ive asked him about the price. He seems firm. But hes always open to cash offers..

Lol. He may be firm on the price but he is also dreaming on the valuation.

Well on it's first eBay listing it was taken in the same spot, but covered in frost... and the story then was nothing to do with Christmas, he was a builder and the client paid him with the car...

If he can't even stick to a story then that is obviously bullshit. Then sod him and his crap photos.

Was just about to say that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.