The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pic request: OEM front + active lip with Ridox side skirts

Delboy52

I've trawled through enough Supra pictures and not been able to find any photos with this combo. Only Ridox front bumpers or an OE bumper with an after market lip.

I'm interested to see what the side profile of this Ridox side skirt and OE front with active lip combination looks like. Anyone here has this setup and can upload a photo?

Thanks

Hi mate ;) Thanks for the link. I'd really prefer an original shot if someone has this combo. If it really hasn't been done I could Photoshop it myself but I'd still have doubts if the flow lines work ok.

I have a stock front with the active lip and the Toyota sideskirts that look like Ridox without the step. I'm wondering if the Ridox step hangs down too much when paired with an active lip OE front bumper. It's for the coming new look of my Supra.

Yes they are almost the same apart from that lower lip. Just wondered it the Ridox dropped much lower and would look odd with a stock front.

Been speaking with Rich at Driftworks for some time now getting some custom Work wheels made up and your car Ric has been used as wheel reference a lot. Such a great example :thumbs: