The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 N/A 5 spd

Gaz B

Ladies and Gents,

On behalf of my friend (runs little miss supra found on Facebook) I'm posting this as a potential sale. She's weighing up options so only serious enquires if you could.

Here we have a 1993 N/A 5 spd.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216296[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216297[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216298[/ATTACH]

The second one is an earlier pic prior to decals and wheel change.

The engine bay is coded in the same colours as the interior with the Yellow/Black combination.

Its had no problems in any MoT and passed every time. It's also free of any rust.

The car has been well maintained by herself and her partner. The engine is still strong without missing a beat and has 87000 miles on the clock currently. That will increase a little as the car is still in use.

I know there's a few looking for a supra and this is a good one.

So what do we think, What kind of price do we thinks it worth?

It's advertised on FB currently so if you are interested, please message little miss supra with anything further you would like to know.

Thanks all 

Enquiry into this over Facebook didn't go well. The owner said she would not sell to me as I've owned 8 supra's... probably thinks I'm a trader. Was genuine interest too :tongue:

How dare you like something, I bet you drink the same beer brand every time you go out too!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.