The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various Hoses

Digger009

I'm looking for the hoses in the attached pictures, however I don't know the names of them. Can anyone help me out with this at all, as the ones pointed out or obviously broken need to be replaced.

In the 4th pic, I'm going to need 2 of these. Apologies, but I know nothing about the parts needed, and if they're a standard size etc, I'd appreciate the advice.

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216288[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216289[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216291[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216292[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216293[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216294[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216295[/ATTACH]

Hi, I think I have the 2 hose sections your after in picture 4, they are second hand, but I think they are in reasonable condition. Have your ones collapsed or are they just old and degraded? I'll have a look tomorrow and I'll let you know.

It's just that they're old and starting to harden, so whilst it's in I'm just replacing them all. Are yours already off the car, and hm would you want for them?

Hi, I think I have the 2 hose sections your after in picture 4, they are second hand, but I think they are in reasonable condition. Have your ones collapsed or are they just old and degraded? I'll have a look tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.