The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dose anyone have a manual na or a twin auto prefered standard condition

6speedmark

Hi all I sold my supra a few month back and badly regret it however it has gone to a forum member mark so not to bad.....

I am on the hunt for a new one!!!!!

Hi Mark

Wow I am amazed!

Is this an addition to the Imprezza or a replacement.

I feel quite lucky to have bought your old one now!

I would have said a tt auto is the way to go.

Regards

Mark

Hi mate- I will keep Impreza but I cannot stress how much I regrets selling that uk spec- you wanna sell it back to me???

Hi Mark

Sorry it's a no pal (I love it too much) You would be amazed how many people want to buy a UK 6 speed since I bought yours I cannot understand why someone didn't snap it up before me!

Quick update on your old car, new boot lid resprayed and ready to fit also underneath all took back to bare metal and refinished, spare set of std UK wheels shot blasted and powder coated, nearly new set ok UK calipers ready to fit, rocker cover gaskets replaced along with refurbished rocker covers and paint bought for full respray in 202 black windows will be taken out etc. Oh and the seat motor sorted the hardest job yet and took two attempts! I can see through the windows now as I have removed the tints

I have garaged it for the winter costing me a carcoon for the mkiii supra £550 ouch!

Keep in touch are you still in the same mobile no?

Regards

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.