The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 speed diff

a98pmalcolm

I've got the same problem broke some of the teeth off on the pinion wheel inside my 6 speed big case diff so now on the floor in the garage.

There are a few 220mm diffs for sale in the USA available for £1.5k to £3k. If that's in your price range I can put you in touch with someone who can arrange States side storage awaiting one of his regularly shipped sea containers over to the UK and he lands them pretty close to you so you could collect out of the container. He just takes a little contribution toward the container cost and arranges all the customs clearance which you would have to pay for of course to cover the VAT and duty.

This would of course mean you wouldn't see the part for at least a month to three, dependent on when he is next scheduling to ship.

PS - just checked, he is planning to schedule the next shipment end of January. On sea time and customs clearance takes about 10 days so you could have the diff via a US supplier around mid-Feb.

There are a few 220mm diffs for sale in the USA available for £1.5k to £3k. If that's in your price range I can put you in touch with someone who can arrange States side storage awaiting one of his regularly shipped sea containers over to the UK and he lands them pretty close to you so you could collect out of the container. He just takes a little contribution toward the container cost and arranges all the customs clearance which you would have to pay for of course to cover the VAT and duty.

This would of course mean you wouldn't see the part for at least a month to three, dependent on when he is next scheduling to ship.

PS - just checked, he is planning to schedule the next shipment end of January. On sea time and customs clearance takes about 10 days so you could have the diff via a US supplier around mid-Feb.

Thanks for the message rider. I'd rather fix mine with an uprated diff with those kind of prices, which to be honest is the direction I think I'm going to take :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.