The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem cream/beige carpet wanted!

Sanya.kiss83

There was one on eBay a couple of months back that I don't think sold (seats and carpet item number 182280199497). May be worth contacting the seller to see if he still has the carpet. A fair number of the beige carpets would have been dyed over the years so its probably going to be a rare offering. It might be best just lodging an interest with the main scrappers of Supras and just waiting for one to turn up on a car they are stripping.

Cheers, I payed deposit for that but when I went to collect them I just asked my money back. All the seats and carpet was totaly different than on the pictures... all was in bad condition with lots of marks/scratches , someone badly repaired them already etc...

I bought a set of front and rear seats yesterday for £200. They are not perfect but in much better condition. Unfortunately the carpet is missing so if anyone has it pls let me know. Thx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.