The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM front bumper

Guest smyster27

Guest smyster27

What sort of price for a front bumper and what would I need, seen some on face book supra parts for about £150 but gone straight away, i,e do I need foam, bars etc?, one on ebay for £500 which seems extortonate have a veilside fiberglass thing fitted which attaches at the top by bonnet, bolts underneath and to the wing but bought original pods skirts etc to remove the fiberglass stuff before a full repaint, seems going back stock looking is the thing to do, or is it cheaper to buy another fiberglass toned down one like riddox.

Thanks in advance

I just paid £275 for one that has badge, plate holder, foam and good paint.

without looking im going to take a stab in the dark and assume the £500 one is being sold by that restless kustoms knob. as he seems to like buying all the ones that come up and bump the prices up....

Guest smyster27

Your're right, everything I try to get he seems to bid on then costs a fortune in his ebay shop, seen hes banned off here. Have to check if I have the crash bar fitted already, does the bumper fasten to this.

I just paid £275 for one that has badge, plate holder, foam and good paint.

without looking im going to take a stab in the dark and assume the £500 one is being sold by that restless kustoms knob. as he seems to like buying all the ones that come up and bump the prices up....

500 is far to optimistic, id rather buy a new skin from toyota for 400, 500 for a used bumper. Nut job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.