The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Prices...?????

kevo

Guys...I`m a little confused at the SUPRA Prices.....You see 1993 cars for...£4,000 to £9,000.....

1994 cars for...£4,000 to £12,000...

1995 cars for...£6,000 to £12,000+++++

Can someone please inform me of Current prices of these cars,I do appreciate..The diffrences in N/A and TT....Of each year...Then you`ll see one that knocks the whole order to hell,Both upward and downwards......

Any ideas Guys ...Please....?????? Kev.

At these sort of ages it depends more on the condition of the car m8 than the year.

At the end of the day there's loads of things that can make the price. If it's Manual, Auto, Interiors good, Bodywork etc.... This also means that there's lots of things that you can haggle the price on.

I found this 93 TT with a surposid 400bhp in Auto Trader.

Is it just me, or does it seem prices of jap cars ar coming down?? The supra doesn't seem as bad as the others. But you can pick up imprezzas for as little as 3K, RX7's for around the 5 mark, and i was only showing How_Supra a few Skylines going for under 5K yesterday(an R33 gts-t if memory serves).

Kev

As a ballpark figure expect to pay £8000 and upwards for a TT, £5000 and upwards for an N/A.

As with most 2nd hand cars, and especially something as rare as a Supra, the real value is what someone is willing to pay for it.

UK spec cars constantly go for lots more than their "value" in Glass's or Parkers guide, J-spec go for varying amounts depending on the condition, modifications, year, extras fitted....................

The best thing to do is to lokk at the prices on autotrade to give yourself a bit ofa feel for them, then find the car you fancy and try to haggle it down to around the amount the others seem to be advertised for.

Its not easy, but with something like the Supra, its probably better to buy a good condition car, from a trusted source (dealers or private sales on this BBS), for about the going rate, rather than scour the Autotrader for the absolute cheapest one possible.

Its not easy, but with something like the Supra, its probably better to buy a good condition car, from a trusted source (dealers or private sales on this BBS), for about the going rate, rather than scour the Autotrader for the absolute cheapest one possible.

excellent advice