The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra na or tt wanted

gdc

Looking to get into the supra world again it has been a while. So anyone near the north east selling let me know. Is j.m imports still on here? Used to go to the meets at Nissan and Sunderland football club. Any one I would remember on here?

Guest smyster27

Hi, Im in cumbria, have this for sale on ebay 132003430556, needs a full repaint but low mileage and mechanically sound, can do less than advertised pm me if interested cheers Steve

Hi, Im in cumbria, have this for sale on ebay 132003430556, needs a full repaint but low mileage and mechanically sound, can do less than advertised pm me if interested cheers Steve

I can't see what you have for sale ?

Guest smyster27

Yes it is, Reason for sale is bought as a 2nd car/project and thought I could stick a single turbo on looking at kits on the net etc and take it to a decent bhp (Wanted something to keep up with brothers 400hp Mustang) kits coming up for 2.5k etc thought thats not bad, when I took it to my mate who done the mechanical work and worked on Supras/300zx ect in the day said there's nothing much you can do with this engine, it would look to be cheaper to sell and buy a turbo supra to start with, still buying bits for the car and pretty much ready to start stripping the veilside stuff off and put OEM pods etc back on do all prep work myself and then get sprayed, trying to get hold of a OEM front bumper, these are expensive and sell as soon as they pop up. Like driving the car all tight and drives well and not exactly slow so tore between finishing it and would probably sell better in the spring all painted then look for my Turbo just impatient. Looked at lots of threads etc for engine changes etc am I right thinking cheaper to buy a turbo than do the engine work, Cheers

Guest bbjamesbb
Looking to get into the supra world again it has been a while. So anyone near the north east selling let me know. Is j.m imports still on here? Used to go to the meets at Nissan and Sunderland football club. Any one I would remember on here?

Have a 95 twin turbo. Has had full Respray done this year so bodywork is perfect. Engine and interior in great order. Can send u pics on email or wottsapp.07968112572

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.