The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels on and Sideskirts Fitted

Pete

At last I've managed to get my sideskirts fitted. I held back because they needed some work doing to them (genuine OEM but cracked), but I thought sod it and fitted them anyway ;)

Managed to get some wheel nuts off Lovatt today (thanks dude) who also reconditioned the wheels incidently. (from

here )

I'll get Liam to tidy and respray them when I've got the cash spare.

Also managed to get what I think is the best pic I've ever taken of my Supra:

http://www.pbarfield.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Finished1.JPG

More pictures and a brief description on how to fit your sideskirts is here:

http://www.pbarfield.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=13

All I need now is some rear spats...

nice one ;)

nice fitting guide too.

just my oppinion, but when you get your rear spats, colour code the front lip at the same time

Whenever I do something I try to take photos and a bit of a description to try to encourage others to DIY. It's all very easy once you start doing it!

I'm hoping to get an aftermarket front lip as you're right about my current one... it's a bit manky now.

Seeing that picture makes me realise how much my driveway needs attention! Years of an old seirra being dismantled, kit car being assembled and having all sorts of fluids dumped onto it has taken its toll..