The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some Pics of north east meet

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

not many turned up but for the ones that did was good laugh, i enjoyed the food the most.

and the racing up the A19 with my mates wrx which is highly modified and stu frasers supra and also my aerotop which was driven by a mate of mine.

the static pics were taken by me and the moving ones were taking by my girlfriend, bless her i will put her best pics on.

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0014.JPG

Nice to see you all, proper northern folk. Sorry I couldn't stay for long, but I did manage to get home, do all the shopping and stuff my rear panels with sound deadening wadding, and make a template for MDF speaker mounts in the front doors, which I'll perfect for myself, then post it up as a freebie PDF.

Jurgen,

great pics, I'm also a silly boy who took my camera but forgot to take any pictures. :tumble:

Good to meet everyone, and keeping Black cars clean is a bitch...........

Stu, why the gritter in the sun?? Teeside Council I suppose!! :complain:

Whole day was a blast, see you all at the next one maybe :nana: :lalala: