The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can someone tell me what wheels these are ?

dxbpilot

think they are SSR ones, not sure what model, the TE37 are flat spokes i think.

Maybe gt01's ? as you can see the GT sticker on the spoke

https://www.kauffmantire.net/prodimg/ssr-wheels-gtf01-flat-black-large.png

Hi, thanks. They're definitely not volks.

I think they may even say QT on the side.

I'm after three exact wheels !

83_499812.jpg83_266411.jpg

One last question please, I've got this NA Supra arriving from Japan at Christmas time.

It doesn't have the factory bumper lip on the bottom (which is usually black). I'm planning on going down the factory look route with the active spoiler from g.r.a.m.s

Anyone know where I can get the factory lip ? I can only find the after market ones.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215954[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]215955[/ATTACH]

One last question please, I've got this NA Supra arriving from Japan at Christmas time.

It doesn't have the factory bumper lip on the bottom (which is usually black). I'm planning on going down the factory look route with the active spoiler from g.r.a.m.s

Anyone know where I can get the factory lip ? I can only find the after market ones.

Might be worth a search regarding the quality of g.r.a.m.s parts :rolleyes:

The BBS currently on the car look nice too. Let me know if you will be looking to sell to get the advan ones.

As for the lip, I wanted the active lip look but with the lip fixed in the "down" position. I posted a wanted add on here for the oem lip and got a fiberglass lip from grams, which looks ok, and I fixed them together and sprayed with plasti-dip to get a nice OEM finish, BUT I haven't fitted it on the car yet so I am not entirely sure how good the grams active lip is, in terms of geometry/orientation, if that makes sense.

Ok great, Yes it seems the OEM front lip (not the active spoiler) is the hard bit to come by. I found one here in Dubai at the wreckers but theyre only willing to sell the entire front bar together with it, which is a bit much just for the lip.

I'd sell the wheels to you no probs but I dont think the shipping will be viable for you.