The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on Ridox CF wing panels

mplavery

Been thinking about this for a while on having some Ridox Carbon Fibre wing panels on my Supra. Missis doesn't think it would like nice but I still like the idea of having them

Just seen a Supra on FB with them on and has the same kit as mine and I think it looks awesome

I would not rivet them on though, just stick them down just in case I change my mind

Just wondered what are your thoughts ?

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Personally mate not to my liking. Your car is utterly sexwee and I think these would look a bit out of place and dare I say it a bit Halfords stick on.

/QUOTE]

Ha Ha ...... that's what I'm worried about !

There a lot of money from what I have seen and although it really does look good in the Blue Supra above I can't quite tell if it would work on mine

Ha Ha ...... that's what I'm worried about !

There a lot of money from what I have seen and although it really does look good in the Blue Supra above I can't quite tell if it would work on mine

I'll have a play with photoshop tomorrow mate. Looks OK on the blue but not convinced!

Cheers Ric, that gives me a good idea

Mmmmm I agree with you guys, it does not quite look right but I must admit it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Just seeing if I can change the look slightly as apart from the wheels it's been the same look for a few years now.