The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grams styling, do not waste your money!

mrgee2jz

Hi, a good few months ago, we purchased a set of GRAMS wide arched for a supra,

After the weeks of delays, I received a set of arches that I may as well have made myself!

One side was OK, ISH, the other side was mis-shapen and damaged, I will post pictures so you can make your own judgments, after all of this as Its was out of their 14day policy they are refusing to replace the Items, although they said they would repair their arch with I assume some more resin were carbon should be!

Its very disappointing!

20161124_082639_resized.jpg

20161124_082644_resized.jpg

20161124_082708_resized.jpg

20161124_082623_resized.jpg

I would send that back, unless they want to pay the bodyshop to correct the fitment (which wont happen)

Wonder if we can have a review section where we can rate company's out of 5 star system and write a small review about them. Would be handy

Unless they are current traders, they will just cry and threaten legal action like others

This is a shame.

They potentially make such a good product range.

Hopefully they will see this post and try and resolve your issue.

As a trader reputation is everything. Seen SO many companies providing what could potentially be epic products to just letting people down.

Part of the scene I really hate

I've bought from them, and have openly stated on here I was really impressed with the items. Fitment, quality, packaging, communication, price, all were faultless and better than any aftermarket parts supplier I've used before.

Realised recently that was down to pure blind luck.

I recommended a good friend and local supra owner buy exactly the same parts I did (albeit 2 years later) and the quality of his stuff is absolutely shocking.

Fitment was absolutely miles off, quality (strength) of items was crap, they forgot to send some of it, and then in the communications afterwards when he asked for a refund or partial refund they were completely dismissive.

I ended up having to be a go between and try to sort it for him, saved all the screenshots etc if anyone is ever interested.

He ended up getting £50 back and his fitter will probably charge triple that to make it right.

It's own to pure blind luck with them it these days it seems.

Consumer rights act will protect you.

It's the law.

The 14 day crap they are talking is just crap.

Just tell them straight or you'll contact trading standards.

+1

Also if you used eBay or Paypal to do the transaction then they will have you covered as product is not as described/advertised.

Whaaaat, they are no where near the quality needed to demand £300 for each wing.

In fact they are no where near the quality to sell anyway.

After all the horror stories about their products (damage, poor fitment, sending wrong items et.cetera) and how they treat their customers (refusing to replace, refund or even enter to a civilised discussion) I am surprised they are still in business.