The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Auto

Hughdahellru

To be fair it 'might' be ok, after all they just pickup cars from wherever and sell them, they won't be making what they buy worse, they just occasionally buy a heap (cheap) and so sell a (not so cheap) heap! I'd be checking it with a fine tooth comb though for sure and expect, semi pressure selling and plenty of BS patter or answers to questions.

Also at this price I'd wait for Herbiemercman's brothers car to be available for inspection.

Thanks for the heads up.

Not from there.

Pretty terrible advert ey!

To be fair it 'might' be ok, after all they just pickup cars from wherever and sell them, they won't be making what they buy worse, they just occasionally buy a heap (cheap) and so sell a (not so cheap) heap! I'd be checking it with a fine tooth comb though for sure and expect, semi pressure selling and plenty of BS patter or answers to questions.

Also at this price I'd wait for Herbiemercman's brothers car to be available for inspection.

Hiya Scott,

Yeah, looks like a few other options including that one that would be a better purchase at the minute

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbjamesbb
Hi All,

I'm looking for a TT auto. As stock as possible would be great but BPU not a problem. Any colour with preference being white.

Please give me a shout if you are selling or know of one that may suit.

Cheers, Hugh

Hi have 1995 auto tt for sale in Northern Ireland

It has had full respray this year new body kit , head unit

And wheels. Has 10 months Mot gz model.

07968112572 if u want to know more looking 9k ono

Moving house so have to let it go 😭

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.