The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension top rings / traction control type button and blanks

monkey3

I'm after a pair of the rings that sit on top of the front suspension turrets (see attached image). They must be in perfect condition, no scratches in the paint at all.

I'm also after a traction control button or any of the other buttons that fit that space (front spoiler control / heated seats control?). Again, these need to be in really good condition.

I also need 2 of the blanking plates that replace the traction control buttons and yet again they need to be perfect.

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks

Hi mate - I had a look last night and I'm afraid I can't find either the rings or the spare buttons. I moved house during the summer and quite a few things have gone astray!! Which means I've either had a sort out and binned them or they are still with the Mrs :(

Hi mate - I had a look last night and I'm afraid I can't find either the rings or the spare buttons. I moved house during the summer and quite a few things have gone astray!! Which means I've either had a sort out and binned them or they are still with the Mrs :(

Bum!

And sorry to hear that.

(and bump)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.